Canna Legislation Weblog
On November 8, 2022, voters throughout the nation had been tasked with deciding the destiny of quite a few hashish and psychedelics payments and initiatives. These included:
- psychedelics regulation in Colorado
- psilocybin licensing opt-out votes round Oregon
- hashish decriminalization votes in Texas
- medical hashish regulation in Arkansas
- leisure hashish regulation in Maryland
- leisure hashish regulation in Missouri
- leisure hashish regulation in North Dakota, and
- leisure hashish regulation in South Dakota.
A number of of those efforts succeeded, others failed, and nonetheless others resulted in a combined bag (some closing; some pending on the time of publication of this submit). You’ll be able to view useful summaries beneath:
On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 12:00 pm PST, Harris Bricken attorneys Vince Sliwoski (Portland) and Griffen Thorne (Los Angeles) will host a free, hour-long webinar analyzing the election outcomes. We’ll break down quite a few the state and native election outcomes and reply your questions concerning the impression of those new legal guidelines.
Please be happy to submit your questions prematurely. Questions may even be taken all through the presentation. See you Tuesday!